Wednesday 10 September 2014

LEGO isn't keeping their promises!

You know what really annoys me sometimes? The LEGO online store.

Back in June LEGO announced Classic Spaceman Minifigure (5002812) as their latest VIP exclusive promotional set which would be FREE when making a purchase of $99 or more. Maybe they had excess stock, or maybe LEGO just really loves us (no prizes for guessing which one that will be), but either way they ran the promotion again in September with qualifying purchases of $99 or more between September 1 and September 14.


Brilliant I'd thought. I'd be able to order my Tumbler (76023) which would now be on general public sale, and also get the VIP exclusive promotional set.

Ahh, no. Not only was the Tumbler now out of stock, and not available for shipping until October 21, but regardless of what set I put into my basket, I wasn't being offered the VIP exclusive promotional set. So LEGO doesn't want my $279.99 then...? Oh well, guess I'll wait for the Tumbler and head over to eBay and grab myself the Classic Spaceman Minifigure for $40 with shipping. First world problems, ehh!


No comments:

Post a Comment