Sunday 10 August 2014

Started from the bottom, I'm still here...

My last day off from work was sixteen days ago. I've worked 57 hours this week. Much tired, so stress, such sleepy.

Despite this, I've finally convinced myself to start my own blog. Why? Because everyone else is doing it. Because I can. And because I've crumbled under the peer pressure, much to my girlfriends dismay. "Not more social media", she says with a grimace.

As my blog title suggests, my name is Ben and I'm just a boy. I'm addicted to LEGO. Much of my payslip goes towards this. My girlfriend suggests my money would be better spent on an engagement ring, I'm not so sure. My love of LEGO is another motivation to start this blog, it'll be the subject of many of my posts (sorry, not even sorry).

Anyway, I'm here and I'm eager to get started. Look out for my next blog post soon. See you on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment